High Performance Training: (ages 10 and up) REGISTER HERE
This clinic is designed by USTA High Performance coaches for High School Varsity and Tournament Players The objective is to help players reach their full potential and maximize their results. Players will receive comprehensive technical and tactical training within the guidelines and benchmarks of USTA Player Development.
Match Play & Ladders
All junior players are encouraged to participate in our weekly match play which provides players with singles and/or doubles match experience. Match play offers players the opportunity to put into action what they have learned in clinics and lessons. Match play is a key to player development and enables players to compete against all ability levels. Frog Hollow offers match play for all levels of players!
Challenger Match Play: REGISTER HERE
Level: This program is for High Performance and K-Swiss High Performance level players.
Come out challenge other players at the club in this developmental/practice match scenario. Stay match tough and prepare yourself for USTA tournaments or high school matches. Players at this level should be playing 5-10 practice sets per week.
• Players will compete against other players from the club to enhance and strengthen their match skills
• Supervised by a teaching pro
• Medals for first and second place awarded each session
• Players must be a part of the Frog Hollow junior program to participate in match play
• Weekly strategies provided
• Players are able to use PlaySight for matches